- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2018
May 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The AGM of the Members of the Leicestershire Law Society (LLS) will be held at the offices of Nelsons Solicitors, Provincial House, 37 New Walk, Leicester, LE1 6TU at 1 pm on Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To confirm the Minutes of the AGM on 24th May 2017 as a correct record and to consider any matters arising from them
3. To receive the Report of the Committee for the year 2017/2018 which will be presented by the President
4. To receive the Accounts for the Year ended 31 December 2017
5. To elect Officers and Members of the Committee for the coming year;
(a) The following candidates have been nominated to fill the offices of President, Vice President, Deputy Vice President, Honorary Treasurer and Executive Chair;
|President||Bushra Ali||Katherine Marshall|
|Vice President||Glynis Wright||Mehmooda Duke|
|Deputy Vice President||VACANT||VACANT|
|Executive Chair||Mehmooda Duke||Bushra Ali|
|Honorary Treasurer||Matthew Olner||Jonathan Foster|
6. To transact any other business.