Leicestershire Law Society Legal Awards 2019
The Leicestershire Law Society Legal Awards give the opportunity to highlight key legal individuals and firms in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland who stand out as ambassadors for the industry.
The Awards have become a permanent fixture in the legal and business calendar, with the event attracting a capacity crowd year-on-year to celebrate the success and achievement of both individuals and firms over the last 12 months.
Nominations are now open for the following categories:
- Senior Solicitor of the year 2019/20
- Junior Solicitor of the year 2019/20
- Paralegal of the Year 2019/20
- Legal Executive of the year 2019/20
- Barrister of the year 2019/20
- Large law firm of the year 2019/20
- Small law firm of the year 2019/20
- Chambers of the year 2019/20
- Support staff of the year 2019/20
- The President’s choice Award
To access the forms click on the links.
The winners for Leicestershire Law Society Legal Awards 2018 were:
Sponsored by The 36 Group
Moosa Duke Solicitors
Sponsored by University of Leicester
Sponsored by Finance Lab
The 36 Group
Sponsored by De Montfort University
Emery Johnson Astills
Sponsored by 2 New Street
Sponsored by KCH Garden Square
Joint winners are
Josiah Hincks Solicitors & Moss Solicitors
To view all the images from Awards 2018 Awards evening Click Here.