ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
The AGM of the Members of the Leicestershire Law Society (LLS) was held at the offices of Nelsons Solicitors, Provincial House, 37 New Walk, Leicester, LE1 6TU at 1:15 pm on Thursday 30th May 2019.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To confirm the Minutes of the AGM on 23rd May 2018 as a correct record and to consider any matters arising from them
- To receive the Report of the Committee for the year 2018/2019 which will be presented by the President
- To receive the Accounts for the Year ended 31 December 2018
- To agree re-appointment of retiring members
- To elect Officers and Members of the Committee for the coming year 2019/2020;
(a) The following candidates have been nominated to fill the offices of President, Vice President, Deputy Vice President, Honorary Treasurer and Executive Chair;
|President||Glynis Wright||Mehmooda Duke|
|Vice President||Christl Hughes||Ruth Goward|
|Deputy Vice President||Krishna Kotecha||Glynis Wright|
|Executive Chair||Mehmooda Duke||Glynis Wright|
|Honorary Treasurer||Matthew Olner||Krishna Kotecha|
- Amendments to rules
- To transact any other business.
- Incoming President’s Address.