How to Become a Member
Membership of The Leicestershire Law Society is open to all Solicitors who practice or reside in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland.
Barristers and other legal professionals are also able to join as Associate members.
Member Benefits include the following:
- Opportunities to attend networking events
- Meet others from the local legal and business community
- Free subscription to electronic newsletters
- Opportunity to join and participate in sub-boards
- Consult with The Law Society and represent on local matters
- Enter the Society's Annual Awards
- Receive discounted rates on CPD seminars/courses
- Receive discounts from local retailers and restaurants
To apply for membership, click on the appropriate category on the menu to the left.
If you have any questions about membership of the Society, please contact Kauser Patel on 0116 2862935 or email email@example.com