Leicestershire Law Society (LLS) has about 500 members who are solicitors practising in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. We also have a rapidly growing number of associate members from sets of Barristers Chambers.
To focus our efforts, the key objectives that have been highlighted in our business plan are detailed below:
- Increase membership and involvement of our members
- Promote Leicester as a centre of legal excellence
- Strengthen and develop relationships with local universities and professional bodies
- Improve the Society's profile in the local media
- Encourage a diverse mix of people at events that reflects the local legal profession in Leicestershire and more interaction between members
- Maintain and develop a healthy financial position to enable the society to continue to evolve and develop
Click here to download a full version of the three year Business Plan.
Click here to download the Rules of the Society.
The Society is separate from The Law Society of England and Wales which oversees the registration and professional conduct of solicitors. Leicestershire Law Society has no jurisdiction over its members or their firms and is unable to give legal advice.
For more information about The Law Society, click on the logo below.